Saturday, August 20, 2016

THE PLUMBER WHOSE PLUMBING DIDN'T WORK

We went on a date in the beginning of 2016 and he seemed like a nice enough guy. When planning where to meet for dinner he suggested Applebees! I promptly said no to that suggestion and suggested Brios Italian Grille instead.  I heading into this date with the thought that this was going nowhere because I was already turned off by the fact that a business owner would want to take me on a first date to Applebees as opposed to somewhere a bit more upscale.
My dates are usually at pricey high end restaurants so for me to go on a date to a chain restaurant  was a huge step down!  But I went and the date seemed to go well.  He was a quiet guy and I found myself doing a lot of the talking.  After the date we said good bye and I never heard from him again.
Well! Several months later I noticed that the Plumber had viewed my profile on Match.com.  I sent him an inbox to say hello and we started chatting again but again nothing came of it.  A few weeks later again he popped up and we agreed to go on another date.  That date was so very nice and we saw each other once a week over a six week period.  During that time, he was always a gentleman and he would kiss me goodnight but never pushed to come in or touched me inappropriately.  I thought I had finally found a guy who was more interested in getting to know me as opposed to getting his hands on my body!
He had a cruise scheduled to Hawaii with his seventeen year old daughter and so he suggested that I come to his house to see him before he left.  I was elated because this would be my first time at his place and I thought that he would have dinner for us.  He came and picked me up since my daughter needed my car to visit a friend and we stopped at a local liquor store to buy a bottle of white wine.  He needed my input since he wasn't a wine guy.  We bought the wine and we then went to his house.  I walked in expecting to smell the aroma of food but that was not the case! No food! We sat on his couch and watched a show about Sharks and it was like we were buddies watching TV together.  I decided to take matters into my own hand and I initiated kissing him.  We kissed and it was very nice! Things started heating up on the couch and I decided to feel below! I felt and nothing! I though well maybe he's just really small, which of course would be an issue for me but I felt around again.  He stops kissing me and tells me that his guy was being shy.  In my mind I thought "Oh no! He has plumbing issues!"  Needless to say we headed home, he went on his cruise, stayed in touch during the cruise and he then cruised out of my life.  I think that he realized he has plumbing issues and was embarrassed so it was better to just fade away.

The moral of this dating story? If a grown man is too much of a gentleman, it's because he has plumbing issues! Most men are trying their hardest to get you out of your clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment