Saturday, August 27, 2016

INKLEINED

Before my first date with Mr. Klein at a Winery near my home we had already decided on the second date.  We met and  immediately hit it off but then again we already knew that we would since our phone conversations were chock full of laughter.  Our second date was going to see Colbie Collait and oh my did we have a great time.  Mr. Klein had a ready laugh and was a gentleman.  He was thoughtful as he had a bag of chocolate ready for me at each of our dates.  Mr. Klein was patient as I did not allow him to kiss me until our fifth date.  One the fifth date we kissed and he made it clear that it was well worth the wait.
Mr. Klein was always open to new experiences so we went to street festivals, kayaking and ultimately we went on a trip to Florida.
During the ten months that we dated we never placed a label on our relationship.  In fact, we never spoke about our relationship as being a relationship.  We stayed in touch with each other but were never fully invested in each others day to day life. We saw each other every two weekends and I labeled him my Sunday man! I always knew that whatever was in store for that day, Mr. Klein had thought it through and my pleasure was first on his list. I liked him throughout our time together but never felt anything stronger than a tender feeling towards him.  Our sex life was intense to say the least.  He was a breast man and he could spend hours playing with my girls.  In fact I have not met a man since who has worshiped my girls as well as Mr. Klein.
We went on a trip to Florida during the holidays and although I wanted it to be a fabulous time, it was not.  He struggled with the recent death of his father and during our trip he was very sad.  It was a five day trip that seemed to stretch a lifetime.  He would leave me at the pool or beach to go of on his own to think.  I found myself by myself quite often.  Being who I am I made the most of it.
Our last night in South Beach, we went to the Fountainbleu for dinner.  We sat at the Blue bar and I had the most delicious lemon drop martinis.  Yes I said plural! Five to be exact! As we walked to the I did not feel the effects of drinking such a large quantity of Martinis! But as the elevator ascended slowly to our floor I began to realize that I was drunk beyond anything I had ever experienced before.  That night, I worshipped the porcelain god and begged for mercy.  Mercy finally came and I was able to sleep restlessly.  I remember that we had sex, exceptional sex and I remember saying "I Love You" and Mr. Kleins' response was to tell me "No you don't, its the alcohol talking!" I was able to get up to catch our flight the next morning and Mr. Klein was surprised that I was operational! I remember thinking that thats the difference between he and I.  He would wallow in the negativity and I stayed focused on the task which was get my ass on the airplane on time.  During our plane ride, Mr. Klein had a break down and cried about his dad.  Of course I had to counsel him and that summed up how I felt about my role on this trip.  I realized that Mr. Klein used me as a counselor and it was draining.
Once we got home, I told Mr. Klein that I was not going to meet him later to bring in New Years Eve.  He was upset but I stood my ground and stayed home alone.
The day he dropped me home from our trip is the last time I saw Mr. Klein.  We agreed to sit and talk but we never did.  That was fine with me.
Two years later, when speaking to Mr. Klein, he let it slip that he had mechanical problems during sex  with me because he had been juggling two of us.  I was floored by this fact as he had given me no indication that he was seeing someone else.
Moral of this Dating Story:  The most attentive person can be so because they are hiding their true intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment